Operate with greater awareness. Awareness creates choice - stretch your knowledge base so you can operate with greater personal and situational awareness
Identify weakness and blind spots that are currently holding you back - and offer you the greatest opportunities for growth.
Learn how to reverse engineer any process and master the art of goal setting, so you can become a time management and productivity ninja who delivers results, not excuses.
Learn how to focus on actions, not outcomes and how this process driven approach is the key to ending procrastination, creating discipline, consistency and confidence that outlast fleeting motivation.
Cultivate personal leadership that translates to any pursuit and enables us to demonstrate great leadership in any situation.
“Thank you so much for a super informative workshop this weekend. I am truly grateful that I was able to attend. I really like the fact that you armed me with tangible tools to use once the “motivational high” wears off. I am still in awe at how you were able to light a fire in me without a fancy dog and pony show. I think it is really the focus and simple attainable steps that make me feel like I can do “this”. Rather than “you can do this” you were like “this is HOW you can do this”.”
“Andrea and I got a lot out of this workshop and have been holding each other accountable. Our production is higher, my income is up and motivation is high - Thank you again!! Do yourself a favor and attend one of Ryan's workshops and read the book. Motivation level is at a whole new level now!”
“I learned so much that I can use immediately to help myself achieve my short term and long term goals. To be able to identify those steps was incredible!”
- Welcome + Getting Started + What To Expect
- 1.0 Our Agreements & Expectations
- 1.1 The Magic Wand
- 1.2 Who Were You Before The BS?
- 1.2 [AUDIO Companion] Amateurs Seek Incapacity
- 1.3 Higher & Lower Level Thinking
- 1.4 Strengths, Weaknesses, and Quadrants of Competency
- 1.5 Your 4 Clean Aces
- 1.6 Declarations
- 1.7 The Process and The 360 Degree Sphere
- 1.8 Your Life Is Perfectly Designed For The Results You're Currently Getting
- BONUS VIDEO: [Special Ops] Comfort Zone
- 2.1 Are You A Cook or a Chef? FREE PREVIEW
- 2.2 Human OS, Feelings, Decisions and Neuroscience
- 2.2 [AUDIO Companion] Wisdom = Memory - Emotion
- 2.3 Awareness Creates Choice
- 2.4 Fear Vs. Anxiety
- 2.4 [AUDIO Companion 1] Fear Vs. Anxiety
- 2.4 [AUDIO Companion 2] How Navy SEALs Overcome Fear & Anxiety
- 2.5 Act As If
- 2.6 States & Traits: Change Physiology = Change Mental Experience
- BONUS VIDEO: [Special Ops] Hacking Physiology
- 3.1 Lead Yourself First. Lead Always.
- 3.2 Leaders Set The Ceiling.
- 3.3 Individual Responsibility, Trust and Teamwork
- 3.4 Culture: Accountability & Consequences
- 3.5 The Leadership Hourglass
- 3.5 [AUDIO Companion] Leadership As An Hourglass
- BONUS Workshop VIDEO 1: Leadership (Part 1)
- BONUS Workshop Video 2: High Performance Communication
- 4.1 High Performance > Peak Performance
- 4.2 What Do You Want?
- 4.3 Distortions
- 4.3 [AUDIO Companion] BHP Shorts: Distorted Perceptions Podcast Episode
- 4.4 Peeling The Onion: 567
- 4.5 Time Management: Quadrants of Importance & Being Bono
- 4.5 [AUDIO Companion] BHP Short: Essentialism
- 4.6 Reducing Distractions & Interference
- BONUS Workshop VIDEO: Being Bono and The Quadrants of Importance
- BONUS VIDEO: [Special Ops] Time Management
- 5.1 SMART Goals Suck (and what to do instead) FREE PREVIEW
- 5.1 [AUDIO Companion] SMART Goals Suck (Do This Instead) FREE PREVIEW
- 5.2 Reverse Engineering & Moving The Chains
- 5.3 Choice Architecture & Creating Better Defaults
- BONUS VIDEO: [Special Ops] ACTIONS Not Outcomes
- BONUS VIDEO: [Special Ops] Choice Architecture
- Congratulations & Thank You
- Before you go...
- Check Yes or No
- Special Ops AM Routine
- Special Ops Goal and Context
- Special Ops Learn By Doing
- Special Ops Patience and Taoism
Creator and Senior Instructor
How Long Is the Course?
This course was created from the transformative Better Human Workshop. More than 10 hours of content have been distilled into this course, and you have lifetime access to this course and the material inside. While you could complete the course in one or two longer sessions, I suggest dedicating 30-60 minute blocks of time every few days to allow yourself time to assimilate and synthesize the information and exercises in this course.
Is the course self-guided?
Yes, the course is designed for you to be able to complete it on your own and at your own pace. You have lifetime access. You also have the option to go through the course with 1:1 coaching with me.
Are there printable materials for the course?
Yes, there is a Workbook that goes along with the course so you can write your answers to the exercises, take notes, and have this as a resource as long as you wish to keep it. You will also get access to the slides from the Better Human Workshop.